By on Jul 09, 2010 with Comments 0
Bar jokes are a lot of fun. They are also an ice breaker with new customers. So put a smile on your customers face and tell him a couple jokes. Life is stressful enough as it is. And it takes less energy to laugh then it does to frown. You’ll find a great array of funny jokes. Short jokes are also here too. So take your time and have a good laugh.
Below are a couple of bar jokes from our friends at ahajokes.com
For the Joke Of The Day,
He is a very fast drinker
A man goes into a bar and seats himself on a stool. The bartender looks at him and says, “What’ll it be buddy?”
The man says, “Set me up with seven whiskey shots and make them doubles.” The bartender does this and watches the man slug one down, then the next, then the next, and so on until all seven are gone almost as quickly as they were served. Staring in disbelief, the bartender asks why he’s doing all this drinking.
“You’d drink them this fast too if you had what I have.”
The bartender hastily asks, “What do you have pal?”
The man quickly replies, “I have a dollar.”
Reasons to allow drinking at work
The below are valid reasons as to why drinking should be allowed at work. If you use them wisely, you may even be able to convince your boss into allowing alcohol.
1. It’s an incentive to show up.
2. It reduces stress.
3. It leads to more honest communications.
4. It reduces complaints about low pay.
5. It cuts down on time off because you can work with a hangover.
6. Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to hear.
7. It helps save on heating costs in the winter.
8. It encourages carpooling.
9. Increases job satisfaction because if you have a bad job you don’t care.
10. It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
11. It makes fellow employees look better.
12. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
13. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
14. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
15. If something does something stupid on the job, it will be quickly forgotten.
That was cute, wasn’t it? After reading some
bar jokes, why not start at the beginning.
Smile, and have a happy day.
Filed Under: Bar Business
About the Author: